Crystal Crisis Crystal Crisis

...

medal for 3000 crystals actually takes 5000. glitchy jumping: falling from great height while holding jump sometimes causes to do very short hop, running off ledge while jumping sometimes causes shorter hop.

made me rage quite a bit, especially the medal because i suicide after i hit 3000.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Submitting my walkthrough

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here or e-mail you. Anyways...

Copy pasted from link at bottom:

First of all, this badge cannot be obtained by just imitating everything in the video. It takes a bit of luck but if you have the right strategy you can obtain it within a few tries.

There is some leeway, meaning you do not have to get a near-perfect score on every day. Notice I did not get the first bomb upgrade on Day 1, and I actually DIED on Day 16.

GENERAL TIPS TO FOLLOW:
- Chaos multiplier will be the key to this medal.
- Buy the turret upgrade ASAP. No need to exceed lvl 3 gun.
- Once you get lvl 3 gun, get the next level bomb ASAP.
- When you do not have turret, try to bomb the moving cars with buildings.
- When you have the turret, AVOID bombing moving cars; shoot them at the same time your bomb drops. I had the best luck bombing buildings in front and shooting ahead.
- When gunning down the land turrets, I had the best luck aiming at the person manning the turret. The gun aim was very peculiar for me (sometimes cars or people would not die).

Here are the multipliers I got for all days:
Day 1 - x1
Day 2 - x1
Day 3 - x1
Day 4 - x2 (buy turret)
Day 5 - x3 (utilize turret/bomb simultaneously)
Day 6 - x2
Day 12 - x2
Day 13 - x3
Day 14 - x4
Day 15 - x5
Day 16 - x0 (died, need at least 50% hp to survive. I imagine I only would have gotten x1 anyway so around $1500 if i survived.)
Day 17 - x1 (kill the birds for lots of bonus cash and kill 5 for secret medal.)
Day 18 - x4
Day 19 - x3

http://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=Uv ckO0g0mh0

Hope this helps!

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

nice

3-4 stuck...how do you short hop?

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Pretty good

Bosses are a bit too easy and redundant but pretty fun otherwise. Also maybe take another look at the hit box for the fireball projectiles? I'll try to help identify some bugs:

Medals:
I guess you already know that the 10th kill and 4th boss medal are bugged, but seems like the 100 achievement medal is also bugged. Haven't had a problem with all the others.

in-game:
-A check mark exists next to the "no bow game completion" achievement even when you have not done it yet, though the check mark looks slightly different from the others.
-In survival mode, ice/fire arrows are reversed when dropped from monsters.
-When you quit game, the game repeats the armor games logo (have to refresh to play again)
-When you go to options and set ti low quality, the game still runs at medium quality when you start. I was also able to right-click and set quality to low manually in later levels. The play, stop, pause options also came up. Perhaps you add some buttons to adjust quality while playing.

I also recommend proof-reading all of the achievement descriptions :P

Overall very good. It's also good to see an author replying to comments :)

xdragonx10 responds:

Thanks for the comment, I'll look into the fireball thing you mentioned.

I'm still not sure why those medals aren't working, but I will figure it out, again to everyone who's already gone through the effort of achieving them will automatically get the medals when they're fixed.

- Known trying to fix
- Known trying to fix
- Haven't encountered this before, could you possibly give some more details?
- I'll look into this

Could you tell me which ones to look at?

Thank you.

Coconut Bounce Coconut Bounce

LMFAO

dude...that was hilarious...i just spammed the direction keys and her tits went flying everywhere...HAHAHAA

Orbit Orbit

umm

i thought smaller planets have a greater gravitational pull...

Don't Wake Sleepydude! Don't Wake Sleepydude!

AAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHA

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

good game, but slow

and i love the way you spelled "Defense" wrong

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Great

But i wish there was a place where i can download it...i only played about half of it because my computer lags so much and the game goes extremely slow...it takes me about 2 minutes to get completely across a map...if there is a link where i can download it would someone please give it to me or if not, set one up? thanks

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Cool game

But everytime when i beat a round and it sez press W to continue, it never works. i press w and click and press everything and somehow after 30 minutes it works. is this some glitch or am i doing something wrong?